Winter in the mountains
On the Renon, the so-called "White Weeks" take place regularly every year.
The Flachenhof is particularly suitable for this, because you can reach the lift on foot and the children toboggan run is on your doorstep. However, he is extremely quiet in the snow-covered winter landscape and offers cosy, light-filled accommodation. There is a weekly bread baking course with the farmer directly at the farm. There is a bread baking course with the farmer taking place on the farm.
The "White Weeks" or "Winter Bliss" package includes:
- 7 night stay at the Flachenhof
- free accommodation for children under 6 years old, sharing the parents' room
- free ski pass for children under 8 years old
- ski pass und ski rental with discount
- ski bus for free with Ritten Card
- all advantages of the RittenCard included, e.g. travel for free on the regional public transport network, including the entry to great museums like the "Ötzi-museum" in Bolzano
- sleigh course, snowshoe hiking, hockey matches on ice, ice skating and much more
Dates and offer varies from year to year a bit, latest details you find >>here<<.
The winter-brochure you can download >>here<<.
Most deals are of course also available in the entire winter season at the normal Prices.