Winter in the mountains
On the Renon, the so-called "White Weeks" take place regularly every year.
Exact dates: 06.01.-10.02.2018 / 17.02.-17.03.2018
The Flachenhof is particularly suitable for this, because you can reach the lift on foot and the children toboggan run is on your doorstep. However, he is extremely quiet in the snow-covered winter landscape and offers cosy, light-filled accommodation. There is a weekly bread baking course with the farmer directly at the farm. There is a bread baking course with the farmer taking place on the farm.
The "White Weeks" or "Winter Bliss" package includes:
- 7 night stay at the Flachenhof
- free accommodation for children under 6 years old, sharing the parents' room
- free ski pass for children under 8 years old
- 4 day ski pass
- ski bus for free with Ritten Card
- price reduction on ski rentals
- discounts on week long ski course
- a guided, pleasing hike on the Corno del Renon every tuesday
- a snowshoe hike on the Corno del Renon with guide and snowshoe rental every wednesday
- italian ice hockey match in regular season at the Arena Ritten, courtesy of the RittenCard
- ice skating at the Arena Ritten ice rink every saturday and sunday afternoon
- sledging with introduction every monday
- bread-baking course on a traditional farm (Flachenhof) each thursday
- tea-time at the ski school every friday from 4-5pm
- all advantages of the RittenCard included, e.g. travel for free on the regional public transport network, including the entry to great museums like the "Ötzi-museum" in Bolzano
Most deals are of course also available in the entire winter season at the normal Prices.